top of page

Do you need support to have a stronger voice and influence in decisions about your care and treatment from:

  • Mental health services?

  • Social care services?

  • Other health and social care services?

If you are a patient or service user we can help you to have real influence in decisions about your health and social care, including helping you to get appropriate and timely care and treatment. Our advocacy is independent from health and social care services. If you feel things are not helpful or things seem to be going wrong in your care and treatment we can help to make things right and help you to speak up for your wellbeing.

If you are a carer or family we can help you to challenge inappropriate care or treatment of those you care for and appeal for appropriate care and treatment. We can help you speak up to get the support you need as a carer too.

If you are a health and social care provider we can help meet the need of your service users for independent advocacy and provide expert by experience consultancy on a range of issues.

Two Friends Chatting
bottom of page